Bang Goes March and The First Law of Blogging
How about this for the first law of blogging? “The number of blog posts is inversely proportional to the number of things going off in the blogger’s life”.
I am hoping for some semblance of order to start to return by the end of this week, so that I can finish off a couple of key posts that are lurking in my drafts. Some helpful things I have discovered about learning, and some thoughts on one on person-to-person communications, versus network-based communications (phone, email and video conferencing).
In the mean-time, here are the top ten posts from March, by number of hits:
- The Now Habit – Dealing with Procrastination
- Overwhelmed by the to do list? Get back on track and stay on track
- Get Laddered with ThinkingRock
- A good tool is hard to find!
- Being organised – the wiki way
- 3 Things not to forget in a presentation
- What does success look like? Start with the end
- Understanding the reality of the situation – part II
- Planned Abandonment – Having an end at the beginning
- Do something different, for a change!
I am surprised by two things. firstly, the number of hits – thank you all! Secondly, that my personal 3 favourites didn’t make it into the top ten:
- Dealing with the Do Its That Just Don’t Get Done
- Watch out for the frogs!
- Ready. Aim. Focus. What’s the point?
But there you go! Do stay in touch via the comments and emails, and keep working out what needs doing and do it. Have a WOWNDADI week!
Hey! What happened to the stage picture? I presume that was a bass just outside the frame?
There is a complementary rule: “The amount of blog reading done is inversely proportional to the number of things going off in the reader’s life”
Yes, that was indeed a stage photo, complete with bass. I’m still trying to find the ‘perfect’ wordpress theme, which is why the layout changes every so often. Still not there. I have even fiddled with the custom style sheets. Sigh, no joy. Need a web guru :).
I like the complementary rule!