How about this for the first law of blogging? “The number of blog posts is inversely proportional to the number of things going off in the blogger’s life”.
I am hoping for some semblance of order to start to return by the end of this week, so that I can finish off a couple of key posts that are lurking in my drafts. Some helpful things I have discovered about learning, and some thoughts on one on person-to-person communications, versus network-based communications (phone, email and video conferencing).
In the mean-time, here are the top ten posts from March, by number of hits:
- The Now Habit – Dealing with Procrastination
- Overwhelmed by the to do list? Get back on track and stay on track
- Get Laddered with ThinkingRock
- A good tool is hard to find!
- Being organised – the wiki way
- 3 Things not to forget in a presentation
- What does success look like? Start with the end
- Understanding the reality of the situation – part II
- Planned Abandonment – Having an end at the beginning
- Do something different, for a change!
I am surprised by two things. firstly, the number of hits – thank you all! Secondly, that my personal 3 favourites didn’t make it into the top ten:
- Dealing with the Do Its That Just Don’t Get Done
- Watch out for the frogs!
- Ready. Aim. Focus. What’s the point?
But there you go! Do stay in touch via the comments and emails, and keep working out what needs doing and do it. Have a WOWNDADI week!