April top 10
Hail is falling outside as I write this, pinging off of the office window. It may be May, but clearly no-one thought to tell the British weather that – snow in April?
A quick pause to look back at April shows that it has been a prolific month on the blog, with 14 posts and some very thoughtful comments (thank you Steve, Matt, Luke, Anne Marie, Bob and all), room for plenty more!
This months top 10 posts, by number of visits:
- 10 Things Not To Do In Business PowerPoint
- The Now Habit – Dealing with Procrastination
- Want to Get More Things Done? Go Ahead and Stick Your Head in a Bucket
- How to Deal With Being Overwhelmed at Work 2
- Speed Reading – An Essential Survival Skill
- Why Don’t You See What You Can Do in an Hour
- How to Deal with Being Overwhelmed at Work
- As a Matter of Fact, That is a Matter of Opinion
- Seize the Day – In Memory of Galba Bright
- Learning Your Way to a Better Memory
I’ve had lots to think about in this last last month. Time is one of our most precious resources, invest it well. Here’s to a productive May.