February Top 10 and Round Up
A leap year, and a surprise extra day in February. What did you do with your extra day in February? I had the day off. Well, not quite. I helped a couple of friends, caught up on some sleep. I also read some academic papers on learning and development. Perhaps I should get out more?
Cutting to the chase, here is the regular monthly wrap up and February’s top 10 Posts, by number of views:
- 10 Tips To Gain You a Better 08 – still 5/6 of the year to go!
- Mini-bar Meet Up – Some New Technologies – A report on the February Meet Up.
- The Now Habit – Dealing with Procrastination – Still popular.
- Why Don’t You See What You Can Do in an Hour – Overcome productivity blocks.
- Watch out for the frogs! – A classic post.
- How to Deal with Being Overwhelmed at Work
- Practice to be Crisp
- Preparing to Present – A Check List
- ThinkingRock is 2 good!
- Too Much Choice – Too Little Happiness
Interestingly, the top 5 posts read via RSS this month were quite different:
- Getting Started with GTD
- Blocking FaceBook Manages What?
- Setting Deadlines is Life – Part II
- 10 Tips To Gain You a Better 08
- The Rather Complex Issue of Identity
From today we’ll be switching to full feeds for all new posts on the blog, rather than just the most recent one. This should make life easier if you are following via RSS. The partial feeds were an artefact of the redcatco homepage structure. That is about to change fairly radically, so keep your eyes peeled.
Special thanks to Stephen of HD BizBlog, Kate Davis of Blog to Discovery, Stephen Hopson of Adversity University, Rob Moshe and Istvan for their comments and interaction this month. Also, check out Creative Agency Secrets thoughts on practice Practice to be Crisp in: “My challenge – practice business development.”
Lastly, it isn’t too late to add your mission statement. Here’s to an exciting, productive and original March for us!
Slainte, Stephen! Let me know what you learn! I’ll be posting more on vision and mission shortly…