There is one consistent item on the editorial calendar of the WOWNDADI Blog: The end of month round up. Reviewing is a great productivity habit and sometimes it can be fun too. This month’s certainly has been! Some highlights:
- MediaCamp London and lunches with the Social Media Mafia.
- TechCrunch Pitch! My signature low-light photography turned up on TechCrunch and TechCrunch UK – thank you to Mr Butcher for an excellent event – it also inspired the post: “The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Pitchers“.
- WordCamp UK – There is a competition for the best write up, please do VOTE.
- CloudCamp London – more on cloud computing and hosted applications to follow.
As well as IoD activities, getting businesses up and blogging and psychology assignments. I also just heard that I have been quoted in Director magazine in a piece on social media in business. I haven’t even mentioned building a Wi-Fi enabled field or recent interviews yet…
There are some big things in the month ahead, which I will be blogging about, of course. As an aside, effective use of powerpoint in business is one of my passions, even if it does seem a little Business 1.0 relative some other activities. There is a new course I’m building on that topic, I will be looking for beta customers, so do drop me a line if you are interested.
Back to the point, this months Top 10 was as follows:
- 10 Tips to Gain You a Better 08.
- WordCampUK 2008 a Qik look back.
- Why Don’t You See What You Can Do in an hour.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Pitchers.
- 10 Things Not To Do In Business PowerPoint Presentation.
- Future of The Web – Part II – The Future.
- Living in the Cloud Computing.
- WordCamp 2008.
- Avoiding a Business Communication Crisis.
- Do your employees dance? – on social business.