May in the UK is always an interesting time – two bank holidays, a school half-term and pseudo random British weather all synthesize into a zigzag journey. The highlight of the month was attending NESTA’s Innovation Edge 08event, as you can see from the posts (Gordon Brown attracted lots of comments, as did Tim Berners-Lee).
The breathing space also gave some time for catching up with the family and doing some thinking, which means that June will be even more exciting. But before that, here are the most popular posts (by pageviews) from May. If there is something you particularly like, then go ahead and digg/stumble/del.icio.us as you see fit, it is very helpful feedback of the warm-fuzzy kind.
- The Now Habit – Dealing with Procrastination.
- Gordon Brown at NESTA – The Innovation Edge.
- Why Don’t You See What You Can Do in an hour.
- 10 Things Not To Do In Business PowerPoint Presentation.
- Never Loose Your Voice Again – It’s the future.
- How to Deal with Being Overwhelmed at Work.
- ThinkingRock is 2 good!
- 7 Common E-mail Mistakes and How Not To Make Them.
- Speed Reading – An Essential Survival Skill.
- Watch out for the frogs!