At the end of each month I look back through the month at the top posts. The highlight of this month was Priscila‘s big and growing Personal Development Blog List, which has ushered in a sense of community in a global crowd of bloggers.
- Habitual Habits
- iPod to Go – The iPod as a GTD capture device
- How to Deal with Being Overwhelmed at Wo
- ThinkingRock is 2 good!
- iPhone Hits the UK
- 10 Tips for better Powerpoint
- Ready. Aim. Focus. What’s the point
- Are we are all becoming slightly famous?
- What does success look like? Start with
- A Presentation Lesson From Al Gore
And four other posts that tied for position 11:
- Communicating With Yourself – More on the iPod and iPhone…
- The Now Habit – Dealing with Procrastination
- Moving Mac
- A WINning strategy for productivity
Thank you for making it a very enjoyable month! Keep rating posts, sending emails and adding comments, and a very big thank you to those who have been spreading the word about this blog, joining as subscribers, linking, stumbling and digging.